This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roughly chop the walnuts and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the zucchini into pieces and grind them completely in a food processor until smooth. Add this to the walnuts in the mixing bowl.
- Add the linseed, oat flour, baking powder and salt and mix well. Then add the sunflower paste.
- Mix the psyllium husks with 50 ml of water in a separate bowl and stir into the dough.
- Gradually add some more water if the dough is too dry. Make sure it doesn't get too sticky.
- Take the dough ball in your hands and shape an oval loaf, using your hands.
- Place the bread on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake the bread in the middle of the oven for 50 minutes.