This is how you make it
- Cook the quinoa for approx. 12 minutes, following the instructions on the package.
- Chop the red onion. Cut the zucchini and bell pepper into strips or cubes. Cut the green beans in three.
- Put the coconut oil in a wok. Turn up the heat. Wok the sliced vegetables for approx. 5 minutes until tender and crispy.
- Reduce the heat slightly. Add the curcuma latte and the cumin powder for a minute, until it starts to smell. Deglaze with the tomato sauce and tamari.
- Lower the heat and let the tomato sauce warm in 1 minute.
- Mix the quinoa with the vegetable mixture.
- Replace quinoa with couscous, (gluten-free) pasta or Japanesesoba .
- Something left? Put the left-overs in the blender, add some water and have it as a tomato vegetable soup