This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the coconut oil in a fireproof dish in the oven.
- Grind the flax seeds in the blender. Mix with the water and stir into a thick paste.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, by hand or with a fork.
- Make balls into dough.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Keep enough space between the balls (approx. 8 cm), because they run out a bit.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
- Replace curcuma vanilla latte for curcuma ginger latte for 'spicy' cookies. Want more crunch? Add some chocolate pieces!