This is how you make it
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil or coconut oil and fry the onion, bell pepper and carrot. Add a little salt to cook. Once the vegetables are soft, add the curry paste. Cook for a minute until the oil rises.
- Then add the mushrooms, tofu and pumpkin.
- Add the vegetable stock and coconut milk.
- Cook everything together for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and cook for another 6 minutes. Taste and flavor it.
- Serve in bowls, garnish with fresh coriander, chilli and a few lime wedges.
- Serve with noodles or rice.