This is how you make it
- Grate the ginger and garlic. Finely chop the chili pepper.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Finely chop the spring onion. Grate the cucumber.
- Place the ginger, garlic and chilli in a skillet and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Drain the konjac spaghetti. Add to the pan with ginger, garlic and chilli pepper and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onion and sauce to the konjac and fry for another minute.
- Turn off the fire.
- Add the cucumber and stir well.
- Divide over 1 or 2 plates. Garnish with black sesame seeds.