This is how you make it
- Thoroughly squeeze out the tofu and pat dry with a clean dish towel.
- Cut into 4 thin slices (approx. 0.5 cm thick).
- Press the garlic and mix with the rest of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Let the tofu marinate (the longer you wait, the better the flavour will be).
- Put a heaping tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry 2 slices of tofu in for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with the other 2 slices.
- Cut the tomato into slices.
- Serve the bread with some spinach, tomato, the tofu slice, pickles and spread some hummus on top.
- Cut in half and eat it like a sandwich burger.