This is how you make it
- Cook the tagliatelle for 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Start making the sauce.
- Heat up the olive oil in a steel pan. Add the oat flour and stir.
- Soften the heat and add the oat drink. Stir until the sauce has the right thickness.
- Press the garlic and add, together with the cashew butter, olive tapenade and nutritional yeast flakes to the sauce. Stir until the sauce is smooth.
- Turn off the heat as soon as the sauce has the right thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices. Fry them over a high heat for 5 minutes until golden brown with a little olive oil.
- Mix the sauce with the tagliatelle and the mushrooms and serve them on the plates.
- Cut the spicy red chillies into small strips. Finish the plate with this, together with some extra nutritional yeast flakes.
- Do you eat gluten-free? Then replace the tagliatelle tricolore with one of our gluten-free pastas.