This is how you make it
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and fry this in a pan sprinkled with olive oil for 2 minutes, until translucent.
- Crush the garlic and add this, along with the turmeric ginger latte. Stir fry for 1 minute, until it begins to release a fragrance.
- Add the sweet potato and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the coconut milk and water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes, until the sweet potato is soft.
- Squeeze the lemon and add this at the last moment. Puree the soup and then add the chickpeas. Do you have more time? Then garnish with these roasted chickpeas.
- Garnish with (finely chopped) coriander.