This is how you make it
- Put a can of coconut milk (ours with 22% fat) in the refrigerator, so that the fat separates from the liquid and there is a thick part arises.
- Soak the cashews in cold water overnight.
- Grind the dates completely fine in the food processor or blender. Add the hazelnuts and grind again.
- Divide the tablespoons of coconut grater over the bottom of the molds. This makes the cake less sticky.
- Divide the date-nut mixture over the bottom and press well. Put this in the fridge.
- Add the cashews, coconut oil, coconut cream (the thick part of the coconut milk), maple syrup and maqui powder in the blender and grind until one beautiful whole.
- Remove the bottom from the refrigerator and divide the mixture over the date layer.Let rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with goji berries, coconut grater and some chia seeds.
- You can also replace the maqui with acai.