This is how you make it
- Finely chop the red onion and bell pepper.
- Put the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and seitan and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Optional: add the spinach and let it wilt over low heat
- Drain the chickpeas. Add the curry sauce and chickpeas and let the curry simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice and/or bake the naan in the oven according to the instructions for use.
- Divide the curry among the bowls.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and optional sambal.
- Serve with rice and/or naan.
- Do you eat gluten free? Then serve this curry with rice.