This is how you make it
- Squeeze the bell pepper pieces gently so that the moisture is out of there as much as possible.Place the bell pepper on clean kitchen towels and pat dry.
- Do the same with the spicy red peppers.
- Squeeze half the lemon.
- Put all the ingredients for the muhammara in the blender and grind into onesemi-coarse mixture. Prefer a fine mixture? Then leave it in the blender a little longer to grind.
- Heat the piadine 1 for 1 for ten seconds in a dry frying pan.
- Spread the muhammara over the piadine. Garnish with grilled piecesbell pepper, arugula, chickpeas and crushed walnuts.
- If preferred top off with an extra dash of balsamic cream.
- Officially you make muhammara with pomegranate syrup, but balsamic cream is