This is how you make it
- Do you want to roast the chickpeas? Then start with this. Find here how to do it.
- You can skip this step if you want.
- Heat the piadina in a dry, hot grill pan for approx. 10 seconds. Put on a plate.
- Cut the seitan into thin slices if necessary. Grill in the grill pan for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Cut the red onion into wafer-thin halfmoons.
- Spread a layer of hummus on the piadina. Top with leaves of lettuce and tomato. Finish with the grilled seitan (chickpeas) and red onion. Flavour with black pepper and salt.